Sign up for Grafting School. Classes February, 2022
Learn how to graft and bud fruit trees, flowers, and other plants. Price will be $55 per student. The price includes:
1. Powerpoint presentation on grafting and budding; step by step instructions.
2. A live demonstration of several types of grafts.
3. A bare-rooted persimmon rootstock to graft, and take home.
4. All supplies necessary to graft your persimmon rootstock including honan red scion or others.
5. A handout of class notes.
A graft on Genoa Loquats
Please note due to the Texas department of Agriculture requiring certified TDA citrus rootstock for grafting, which is not available anywhere, I will not be able to give out citrus rootstock for the grafting school. Persimmon rootstock will be used this year, but the method is the same for citrus grafting.
You can cancel at anytime up until the day the class starts. If you have signed up and know that for some reason you can't come, please inform me so that someone else can take your place in that class. You do not have to pay in advance. Pay when you show up for the class. A $5.00 discount will be given to a second family member who also signs up. You can pay by cash, check, Zelle, or Venmo.
I will have extra grafting supplies to purchase and take home, if needed.
Imported Swiss stainless steel grafting knife with finger guard.
Note the manufacture has changed the handle color to red.